Networker

Re: [Networker] Issues after upgrade to 7.6.1

2011-03-24 15:52:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Issues after upgrade to 7.6.1
From: "Brian O'Neill" <oneill AT OINC DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 15:52:02 -0400
On 3/24/2011 3:39 PM, Paul Robertson wrote:
We are apparently running in the same issue after upgrading to 7.6.1 :-(

The only "fix" that seems to work is to add "user@host" to the Networker
"Administrators" user group, which seems a poor solution.

Did you ever find a solution that worked for you?

Not yet. I meant to try restarting the server stuff, but I likely won't be able to do this until early next week.

Although for this particular host it wouldn't be a big deal for me to put them in the Administrators group, it is definitely a poor solution if I run into this later on servers where others have control.

-Brian