Networker

Re: [Networker] Directive question - skipping a disk drive in Windows

2011-03-23 09:51:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Directive question - skipping a disk drive in Windows
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:50:53 -0400
I believe the directive if correctly specified will cause it to skip the
contents of the drive, but not the drive itself. Since VSS is initiated per
device, I think you will still get that error. The only way I know to avoid it
is to not use the ALL directive and specify all devices directly, skipping the
drive in question.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139