Networker

Re: [Networker] Lics robots and host ids

2011-02-25 02:53:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] Lics robots and host ids
From: Thierry Faidherbe <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:56:32 +0100
If you can only use/see 2 drives with your lib,
check your I scalar config to see if you imported
additional drives and slots to the logical lib.

Verify what legato really see with
sjirdtag <path of your robotic controller>

eg sjirdtag [email protected]

and

sjirdp <path of your robotic controller>

ex

sjirdp [email protected]
[email protected] has 2 DATA TRANSPORT Elements starting at address 1
[email protected] has 1 MEDIA TRANSPORT Element starting at address 1
[email protected] has 25 STORAGE Elements starting at address 1
[email protected] has 1 IMPORT/EXPORT Element starting at address 1

You will also have to delete and re-run nsrjb to recreate
lib (unless you used jbedit to do so) to let networker know
new slots and drives have been added.
Adding drives, do not forget to take care between lib physical
drive and OS logical driver path to device to avoid mixup

Cheers

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               GSM: + 32 (0)477/995319
                      Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be