Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC 7.6.1 and NW 7.5.3.4

2011-02-08 11:23:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC 7.6.1 and NW 7.5.3.4
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:21:02 -0500
I haven't done what you have, but I did have problems with an NMC that is
later than the Networker server version. I was running NMC from 7.6, but
my Networker server is only 7.5.2. And I could not manually clone
savesets. Once I downgraded the NMC to match the NW server version, all
was well again, and I could manually clone.

So now I will keep the NMC version in sync with the NW server version. :-)

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
02/08/2011 09:25:52 AM: