Networker

[Networker] NMC 7.6.1 and NW 7.5.3.4

2011-02-08 09:27:43
Subject: [Networker] NMC 7.6.1 and NW 7.5.3.4
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 09:25:52 -0500
Folks,

  Way back when 7.6 was released I investigated the NMC that came with it and
found it to be
very superior to the version that was being distributed with NW 7.4 at the
time.  Just last
week, I tripped over a problem and upgraded from 7.6 to 7.6.1 on the NMC
server.  Now, it is
complaining that it can't back up the NMC database because libcommonssl.so is
not found.  I'm
assuming this is because of the differences in the libcommonssl.so files
between the NW Server
and the NMC server.

  I know better than ask EMC for help on this, because what I have done is not
supported.
However, I was wondering if anyone else had done this and if you have resolved
this issue, and
if so how.

Thanks,