Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker keeps marking tapes prematurely as full at 0% usage?

2011-02-04 07:59:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker keeps marking tapes prematurely as full at 0% usage?
From: Kimmo Akkanen <kimmo.akkanen AT ENCORIUM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:58:19 -0500
That's one thing I was meaning to ask, doesn't Networker do autocleaning of
the drives (I have the cleaning tape in the cap of the Sun SL-500 jukebox) -
I'm yet to find any evidence of any cleaning being actually done but then
again I'm not a Networker expert (yet :).

I'm leaning towards the failed drives, though it seems funny that both drives
would've failed simultaneously.

Thanks,
Kimmo