Networker

[Networker] nsrlcpd is not running for this jukebox

2011-01-10 11:25:00
Subject: [Networker] nsrlcpd is not running for this jukebox
From: backuphell <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:14:04 -0500
This problem keeps vexing me.  The jukebox we have keeps displaying this error
and I have no clue how to fix it. I have zero experience with jukebox. I don't
know how it was setup or what commands/syntax is used to administer it outside
of the gui.   I stepped into a role that uses it as part of the backup system.
Is there anyway to restart this service without rebooting the machine?  Can't
exactly do that now given its a file server.  Jukebox is running on a windows
2003 server.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.