Networker

Re: [Networker] How to run a full for only two clients in a group?

2011-01-05 19:45:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to run a full for only two clients in a group?
From: Punitsingh Suryawanshi <punit.suryawanshi AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 06:12:57 +0530
If your clients already have default schedule why are you overriding it with
group schedule? You can remove group schedule (leave it blank) create a
"full" schedule with daily level as full, assign full schedule to these two
clients, start backup group and revert the changes.

Regards,
-Punit

Regards,

Punitsingh Suryawanshi