Networker

[Networker] Cant see failure details in networker 7.4 sp2

2010-12-28 03:16:24
Subject: [Networker] Cant see failure details in networker 7.4 sp2
From: markybhoy <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 03:14:28 -0500
Hi guys,

thank you so much for the replys, youve helped a lot, ive now managed to clear
some processes that were running, although the C drive has only 250mb of space
left on it! i will get this addressed with our network guys! when i eventually
got back in to networker after rebooting the library and storage nodes also!
however i was getting a read open error, so had to re configure the library ie
delete it and re-configured all devices, after trying this a couple of times it
worked and back ups were running away nicely, but as i say there is now an
alert in the Log tab saying 'index warning : filesystem containing file index
for client 'servername' is getting full, so this appears to be slowing them
down although they are writing its just using 1 tape out of 4 availible drives
as a result but i will get networks on to this and in the alerts tab its saying
'waiting for more availible space on fileystem 'E\Volume_001\AF_readonly' but
hopefully once the C drive is cleared we will be b!
 ack to full capacity,

thanks for all your help guys!

have a nice new year

Mark  :D