Networker

Re: [Networker] Cant see failure details in networker 7.4 sp2

2010-12-27 05:58:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cant see failure details in networker 7.4 sp2
From: Mathew Harvest <Mathew.HARVEST AT COMMUNITIES.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 20:57:24 +1000
Hey Mark,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there are several places you
should be able to get these details

1. savegroup completion reports (do you get e-mailed these reports)
2. the messages file (Generally found under <nsr install path>/logs/messages or
the daemon.log or daemon.raw file if its .raw then you will have to use
nsr_render_log to display the file
3. under the <nsr install path>/tmp/sg/<save group name>/sso.<Client name>.xxx

Hope that this helps

Mat