Networker

Re: [Networker] How to list storage node and clone storage node entries of all clients?

2010-12-17 10:56:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to list storage node and clone storage node entries of all clients?
From: Rick Brode <rick AT BRODETRAINING DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:53:17 -0700
The arguments on the "show" command are the attribute names shown within your client resource. Thus, if you look at the "Globals 2 of 2" tab in a client resource you will see that the attribute names you want are "storage nodes" and "clone storage nodes". It is case-insensitive.

Alternatively, you can use the Administration GUI. Right-click in the headers when displaying the list of client resources, select "Choose table columns" from the menu, and choose the attributes you want to display. To save the results, right-click in the header and export to a PDF file or whatever format you want.

Rick