Networker

[Networker] Few question ..anybody has any suggestion ..

2010-11-30 15:34:24
Subject: [Networker] Few question ..anybody has any suggestion ..
From: bolobaboo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:29:03 -0500
I love this forum, it helps me alot. Came up following question in meeting ?
1). I have 100 clients backing thru different group. Some times few clients are
taken down or taken away from group. Is there way to catch if system did not
backup last night ?

2).I have networker server 7.6, Which client version ( back compatibility
version like 7.2 etc ) supported ?

3). I have 7.2 networker planning to upgrade to 7.6 ..what is best approach ?
why should we upgrade ( any benefit ) ?