Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup / Export Networker configuration

2010-11-26 17:06:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup / Export Networker configuration
From: Mark Leese <mark.r.leese AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:05:22 +0000
The answer is yes. There are two ways, however it all depends on what you
want to achieve... you can take a bootstrap of your server that contains a
copy of the whole configuration.

Alternatively if you just want a record of the settings then you can
depending dum the whole config database using nsradmin to dump the whole db
to a text file.