Networker

[Networker] Exchange 2010 transaction log backups fail

2010-11-05 09:01:16
Subject: [Networker] Exchange 2010 transaction log backups fail
From: Mats Atari <mats.atari AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:00:12 -0400
Hello!

I use the NetWorker binary version 1.1 for Exchange 2010. Which works
great - doing full backups.
But when it comes to incremental backups (transaction logs) it fails. The
first time it was succesful, but now it fails.

Full backups are still OK.

I get this error message at the end of the savegroup log for the client:

05-11-2010 13:36:53: Verbose: Lowest required log file sequence since full
backup: 4102
05-11-2010 13:36:53: Verbose: Minimum required log file sequence for
consistent restore: 4102
05-11-2010 13:36:53: Verbose: Lowest required log file sequence for this
backup: 4102
05-11-2010 13:36:53: Debug: Enumerating current transaction logs...
Exception during execution: Exception calling "ToInt32" with "2" argument
(s): "Could not find any recognizable digits."

Anyone else who has experienced this or know, what might cause this? As I
said, when doing full backups, there's no problem and at that moment
transaction logs are included.