Networker

Re: [Networker] New cleaning tape question

2010-10-12 10:52:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] New cleaning tape question
From: Paul Key <pkey AT SGUL.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:51:49 +0100
Thanks

I tried nsrjb-U 20 but am still getting emails and messages  saying:

NetWorker cleaning cartridge required: (notice) cannot find usable cleaning slot for drive `/dev/rmt/0cbn'.

The cleaning slot is defined as slot 42

Any ideas on how to help the drive find a cleaning slot?

STANLEY R. HORWITZ wrote:
nsrjb -Un

Where "n" is the number of tape cleanings the cartridge allows. This number is
usually indicated on the cleaning cartridge's packaging,