Networker

[Networker] Windows VSS

2010-10-06 15:58:07
Subject: [Networker] Windows VSS
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:56:10 -0400
We have a Legato server that is running 7.4.3 on Solaris 10. We are backing up
about 200 to 250 windows web servers and I get tired of looking at the reports
for all the failed VSS stuff that Microsoft is using now. How can I turn off
backups for this stuff or do I want to? It always gets a full of this stuff
even though the job is an incremental. The windows servers range from windows
2003 server to windows 2008 server. Any help with this would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day.