Networker

Re: [Networker] Full Backups Each Run

2010-10-05 09:58:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Full Backups Each Run
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 08:57:05 -0500
Ok, so I made the changes and put save -c VIRTUALNAME in the "backup command"
properties field.  Last night it kicked off a full again.  I'm guessing it did
because under the virtual name it doesn't have a full backup listed so it
thinks this is a new server.  So tonight's backup should be an incremental.

Thanks.