Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1

2010-09-30 13:51:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1
From: Skip Hanson <skip.hanson AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:50:18 -0400
Tim,
  Good morning. We do have the option to select one or more source pools
for a given clone resource. Therefore,
 if your device is contained within a selected pool you would only clone
the savesets for that device.

  Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for ?

  If I read anymore csh scripts my eyes may bleed :)

Cheers,
Skip