Networker

Re: [Networker] Retrieving depending SSID for given SSID

2010-09-29 07:36:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Retrieving depending SSID for given SSID
From: Thierry Faidherbe <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:30:58 +0200
Looks logic for server initiated backups knowing manual savesets are
now level-flagged as "manual".

With older clients, manually starting incr/diff backups, you could
specify your own -t timestamp and by the way, relying on an older
full backup.

Will try to add it as a new feature of nsr reporter v6 !

thanks

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199
BELGIUM               Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be