Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1

2010-09-27 15:48:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:47:30 -0500
One of our fellow posters sent me an answer to this, and boy do I feel
dumb.

I just assumed that the max value for the field was 24 - I thought that
I had tried to increase it past that, and failed, but you can make it
larger than 24 hours...  Duh!

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk