Networker

[Networker] Diskbackup Licensing

2010-09-20 12:12:27
Subject: [Networker] Diskbackup Licensing
From: Andrew Dietz <andrew.dietz AT OIT.GATECH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:10:26 -0400
I have 3 DiskBackup Tier 4 licenses in NetWorker 7.6, and under 'License Conformity Summary' in the NMC, it says that capacity is 75TB.

I found a doc in the PowerLink site last updated 04/2010 that says:

LIC-002098 NetWorker DiskBackup Option Tier 4: 10 to less than 50TB

which I interpret as having up to 50TB of disk space to work with for a single license. With that reasoning, I would expect to have a capacity of 150TB total, not 75TB.

Can anyone help clear this confusion?

Thanks in advance,

Drew