Networker

Re: [Networker] Reporting question

2010-09-01 02:59:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Reporting question
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:57:15 +0200
Hello;

If you need information of the networker configuration, you could use nsradmin to optain that.

For example, if you need groups schedule, start time and if the groups are disabel or not you could do, in Linux server:

create a file, example.txt with the query:

show name; schedule; start time; autostart
print NSR group

and use nsadmin comand:
# nsradmin -i example.txt
                        name: LGUX32_DIARIO_RA_1;
                   autostart: Enabled;
                  start time: "2:30";
                    schedule: SB_DISCO_DIARIO_NOCHE_SCHEDULE;

                        name: RMAN_LGAX10_DIARIO_RH_1;
                   autostart: Enabled;
                  start time: "1:30";
                    schedule: SCH_Gestion_oracle_RMAN;

Whit that output you could create the list, table, what you need.

To optain information of the last backup, you could use mminfo, for exaple:
mminfo -q "incomplete=false,savetime > -1 day" -r "level,client,savetime(22),group,name,totalsize(2)"

incomplete=false --> we only want the good backups
savetime > -1 day --> the last day

level --> to see the backup level
client --> to see the client
savetime(22) --> when start backup, with day ad hour
group --> the group (with that you could see its schedule)
name --> save set (you do not have All)
totalsize(2) --< the size in MB GB ...etc

Regards, and excuse me my English.
Arkaitz

ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?

"Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM> escribió:

Michael,

I was going to suggest something like Enrique but the client listing doesn't have a column for last backup. But if you go to the Monitoring page and select groups you can list the groups in order by "Last Run". If you double click on a group it gives you details which include each individual saveset. You can copy & paste from there or as Enrique mentioned you can right click on the header and export it to a CSV. This doesn't give you everything in one report but at least you can do it group by group.

Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon