Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR 75SP3 : Stable for prod ?

2010-08-30 09:47:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR 75SP3 : Stable for prod ?
From: Mike Borkowski <mikeb AT UWATERLOO DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:39:56 -0400
Our Solaris sparc version has:

mikeb $  what /usr/sbin/savegrp
/usr/sbin/savegrp:
        Product:      NetWorker
        Release:      7.5.3.1 with NW120466 and NW120811 (version 4)
        Build number: 533
        Build date:   Thu Aug 26 00:49:36 2010
        Build arch.:  solaris8w
Build info: bu-fanta:/net/regatta/bigspace/Development/nw_7_5_3_build_533,DBG=0,OPT=-O2 -fno-strict-aliasing
       SunOS 5.8 Generic February 2000
mikeb $

STANLEY R. HORWITZ wrote:
Thierry,

This is in conjunction with service request 36150044. I do not have a specific
patch reference, but EMC is referencing this savegrp bug by the code NW120811.