Networker

[Networker] Does EMC Networker 7.5 supports Virtual Tape libary?

2010-08-12 08:04:55
Subject: [Networker] Does EMC Networker 7.5 supports Virtual Tape libary?
From: wallace88 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:02:57 -0400
> I'm new to Networker. Does EMC Networker 7.5 supports Virtual Tape
> libary?

Yes NetWorker can work with VTLs, but not all makes and models are supported.

Please go to powerlink.emc.com and check the Hardware Compatibility Guide,
under  Home  >  Support  >  Interoperability and Product Lifecycle Information
> Compatibility Guides

NetWorker 7.2 (and Later) Hardware Compatibility Guide
[url]
https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/live1/en_US/Offering_Technical/Technical_Documentation/NetWorker_HCG.pdf?mtcs=ZXZlbnRUeXBlPUttQ2xpY2tDb250ZW50RXZlbnQsZG9jdW1lbnRJZD0wOTAxNDA2NjgwNTFmZWU0LGRvY3VtZW50VHlwZT1wZGYsbmF2ZU5vZGU9MGIwMTQwNjY4MDFjNjkxYV9Hcmlk[/url][/url]