Networker

[Networker] recoverpsm: Object not found for restore

2010-07-13 16:27:33
Subject: [Networker] recoverpsm: Object not found for restore
From: Alex Alexiou <AAlexiou AT TARGETSITE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:26:01 -0400
I'm trying to move my Networker console server from one system to
another. I have set up remote access to the original console server from
the new server, and have confirmed that I can restore individual files
to the new server from the original. I've been backing up the console
using savepsm as required, and have successfully done a manual save
before attempting to move to the new server. However, every time I try
to run recoverpsm on the new server, it fails. I get this:

Recoverpsm -s backupserver.domain.com -c originalconsole.domain.com -S
gst_on-_originalconsole -f

19221:recoverpsm: Restoring database lgto_gst

24031:recoverpsm: Object not found for restore

What am I doing wrong here?