Networker

Re: [Networker] GST service

2010-07-07 11:18:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] GST service
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:17:12 -0400
You need to connect to the GST service/server using an NMC client....
installed on your Windows based desktop, pointing it at the server
running the GST service. EMC does not recommend you run the GST service
on the same machine as your Networker Server if you have a significant
number of clients (>50), I run ours on one of the Linux backup clients
with no problems, except my attempts to backup the database have all
failed...