Networker

[Networker] Jukebox more slots than licensed

2010-06-30 12:21:31
Subject: [Networker] Jukebox more slots than licensed
From: spaceball <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:18:35 -0400
Terveen, Frank wrote:
> I had the same issue with my I-scalar 500
> I could solve that with partitioning the Robot
> I partitioned the right amount of slots and presto
> It worked
>
> met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards
>
> Frank Terveen
> Sent via BB

You're right, that was one option but if so, I'm not able to create a partision
with 50% of the slots and 100% of the drives.
Finally I found an option -also inside the HP-Jukebox GUI to reserve 24 slots.
After done that, I created a new jukebox with jbedit and it has both drives and
the required 24 slots (obviously the slots who're not reserved)

so, case closed  :P