Networker

Re: [Networker] Which version upgrade to? (7.4.4 -> 7.5.2 or 7.6.x)

2010-06-28 12:37:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Which version upgrade to? (7.4.4 -> 7.5.2 or 7.6.x)
From: Will Parsons <w.parsons AT LEEDS.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:34:51 +0100
Hi Manel,
Faced with the same issue, I've chosen to go with 7.6.
Although 7.6.1 isn't available, there IS a "Cumulative Hotfix" 7.6.0.4, which should cover any serious issues in the base 7.6 release.

My 2p.
Will

Manel Rodero wrote:
Hello,

We need to upgrade our server and clients to a new version because of EOL of our actual 7.4.4 version.

We would like to upgrade during the month of July (1st to 15th) so we're trying to decide if we go to 7.5.2 or 7.6 (as we know, 7.6.1 ins't ready yet).

What do you think about?

Thank you very much.

--

w.parsons AT leeds.ac DOT uk
UNIX Support

“I’m not against progress, it’s the change I do not like” – Mark Twain