Networker

[Networker] Setting max value for SAVE SET SIZE

2010-06-24 15:25:00
Subject: [Networker] Setting max value for SAVE SET SIZE
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:23:11 -0400
Is there any way to set the maximum size for a save set? I have found the SS
cut off value but it can only be set to 4 GB. I set it to that but it still did
not make any difference in the sizes. I am running Legato Networker 7.4.3. I
have found a couple of links that state that this is not supported past
Networker 5x. Anyone with any information that might be of help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.