Networker

Re: [Networker] sharepoint granular backup

2010-06-02 07:20:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] sharepoint granular backup
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT YAHOO DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:11:37 +0000
Thanks - i heard from EMC support that the frontend web server should be used.

I just checked the NMM documentation again version 2.2 and i cannot see where
is states that the frontend web server should be used for granular backups. It
states that a client should be created but no indication of which member
server(s) of the sharepoint farm.

Otherwise the documentation for sharepoint using NMM was perfect.

Mark