Networker

Re: [Networker] networker support from emc

2010-05-14 07:12:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker support from emc
From: Tomas Simik <tomas.simik AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:09:40 +0200
Hi,

You can find the document at https://powerlink.emc.com in
Home<https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/appmanager/km/secureDesktop?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=homePgSecureContentBk>>
Support<https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/appmanager/km/secureDesktop?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=--NULL--&internalId=0b014066800219d3>>
Interoperability
and Product Lifecycle
Information<https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/appmanager/km/secureDesktop?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=--NULL--&internalId=0b01406680021db7>>
Release
and End of Life Dates

The name of document is: NetWorker Release and End of Service Life
Notifications<https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/live1/en_US/Offering_Technical/Software_Download/Release_and_EOSL_Dates_-_NetWorker.pdf?mtcs=ZXZlbnRUeXBlPUttQ2xpY2tDb250ZW50RXZlbnQsZG9jdW1lbnRJZD0wOTAxNDA2NjgwNGNlYWI0LGRvY3VtZW50VHlwZT1wZGYsbmF2ZU5vZGU9MGIwMTQwNjY4MDAyMWRiNl9Hcmlk>

actual version is from 22.02.2010