Networker

[Networker] Sudden event: "Starting Session: state queued"

2010-05-13 15:44:55
Subject: [Networker] Sudden event: "Starting Session: state queued"
From: Matt Temple <mht AT RESEARCH.DFCI.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:41:59 -0400
7.4.4 / CentOS 5.3

All of a sudden, after adding 4 new clients, whenever I start
any group save, all of the sessions show as "Starting Session: state queued."
But nothing ever starts.

I don't see any evidence of a problem in the log files.   There is no
waiting for tape message.   I can always stop/restart the server,
but I wonder what's going on.

Any ideas?
Thanks, kindly,

Matt Temple

Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht AT research.dfci.harvard DOT edu
44 Binney Street, LW/250      http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!

dispose of the e-mail.