Networker

[Networker] cluster recovery fails

2010-05-08 20:02:33
Subject: [Networker] cluster recovery fails
From: mariot <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 17:21:44 -0400
Hello,

Networker 7.3
back up server solaris 10
cluster with 2 node  solaris server

I start recover of whole cluster, both nodes at the same time or with few
minutes difference.
Recovery of local FS starts but first node always fails to recover it with
message

RECOVER: recover: `./var/adm/pacct' grew by 320 bytes during save
Feb 03 12:21:53 FL[542]:  RECOVER: Recover completion time: Wed Feb 03 12:21:53
2010
Feb 03 12:30:37 ERROR: bsi_recover command exited abnormally with '141'.

Other node recover local FS but can not continue because first node is not
recovered.
When I start one node and wait until it finish local FS recovery and then start
the other node everything goes ok.
First finish local FS recover, the second is started after that and finish
local FS recover, they continue with shared disks recovery
and everything finish correctly.

I do not see any hardware problems on BRS or cluster.
Cluster is connected to Cisco 4849 switch and traffic is routed to the BRS.

Everybody who worked on the case said it was very strange.
Does anybody has any idea what could be bottle neck?

Thanks.
Mario