Networker

[Networker] NSR info(Clients, Groups, Directives, Schedules) location?

2010-04-19 18:27:55
Subject: [Networker] NSR info(Clients, Groups, Directives, Schedules) location?
From: beeth <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:26:06 -0400
When I login NMC(Networker Management Console), I can see a lot of
configuration information, but where are they exactly located?

1. Under "Configuration" tab/view, there are:
Clients, Directives, Groups, Local HOsts, Notifications, Registrations,
Schedules, etc...
Are they all in "resource files", under "/nsr/res"?

2. Under "Devices" tab/view, there are:
Libraries, Devices and Storage Nodes, are they all in "media database", under
"/nsr/mm" folder?

3. Under "Media" tab/view, there are:
Media Pool and Volumes, are they also in "media database", under "/nsr/mm"
folder?

4. Under "Media" tab/view, there are:
Indexes and Save Sets, are they from "index", under "/nsr/index" folder?

I plan to migration Networker server, I would like to know how Networker stores
all such system information, which will be necessary for migration, or for
disaster recovery.

Please advise.
Thank you!