Networker

Re: [Networker] Spam:[Networker] Bricklevel backup or not ?

2010-04-19 10:23:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Spam:[Networker] Bricklevel backup or not ?
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:19:24 -0400
A bricklevel mailbox backup only lets you restore a single mailbox, not
messages within it... That is the limit of the granularity of the backup, it
can get no more specific than backing up/ restoring a single mailbox.... Not
the component parts of a mailbox .... I've never heard of being able to restore
individual messages within a mailbox with Networker ... I don't think that
capability exists in Networker.