Networker

Re: [Networker] Delta File Backup

2010-04-14 03:21:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Delta File Backup
From: Kully Rawal <rawal_kully AT YAHOO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 07:07:54 +0000
Have you come across Undelete?  A useful Windows product that will capture
versions of deleted files and in large number of service desk requests save
having to go to backup.  Software solution, unsure of cost, however will
certainly be more cost effective than additional hardware.

Regards,

Kully

--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Punitsingh Suryawanshi <punit.suryawanshi AT GMAIL DOT