Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.5.x or 7.6?

2010-03-31 14:43:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.5.x or 7.6?
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:42:04 -0400
>Check out the 7.6 release notes. You should find the answers to your
>questions there. The release notes are available via PowerLink.

I can (and will). But I'm hoping for something release notes won't show -
like the fact that the 7.3 series was (supposedly) really buggy and should
have been avoided. :-) Or that the 7.4.5 series had a bug that would
sometimes not delete cloned savesets from AFTD devices, leading to them
running out of disk space if you weren't careful. (I've had that happen to
me).