Networker

Re: [Networker] Jukebox license problem when truing to Unmount tape

2010-03-30 15:45:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Jukebox license problem when truing to Unmount tape
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:43:27 -0500
In regard to: [Networker] Jukebox license problem when truing to Unmount...:

I have NW 7.5 Server with 2 DELL Libraries: TL-4000 and 132-T...one
connected to the NW Server, the other to a StgNode. When trying to
Unmount a tape on one of the 2 drives on a DELL TL-4000 Library I am
getting the following message:

"The jukebox is not properly licensed. Make sure the jukebox is properly
enabled and authorized (jukebox enabler needed)."

I have 2 "Autochanger Module, 40 slots/40" permanent licenses
registered....auth code and all...

The obvious question I would ask is: "how many slots do those jukeboxes
have?"  If either of them have more than 40 slots, NetWorker will consider
the license you have insufficient, and won't apply it to that piece of
hardware.

Tim
edu