Networker

[Networker] [Off topic] NetWorker Usage Survey Results

2010-03-22 02:25:52
Subject: [Networker] [Off topic] NetWorker Usage Survey Results
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:22:47 +1100
Hi everyone,

First - big thanks to everyone who participated in this survey. In the end
there were 211 respondents, which was way more than I'd hoped for as a first
survey for the NetWorker Blog.

I ran the survey between 11 March and 20 March, and focused on NetWorker
versions, operating systems, client numbers and licensed modules. The results,
I believe, were quite fascinating, and I'm pleased to share the results of the
survey at:

http://nsrd.info/blog/2010/03/22/networker-survey-results/

Cheers,

Preston.