Networker

Re: [Networker] Stable Backups... (What we run, and what was changed...)

2010-03-01 13:49:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stable Backups... (What we run, and what was changed...)
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:49:05 -0600
Ahh, I bet that's what's going on here.  Thanks for the info..

We have two edl's and the problem is happening on both of them.  I'll
come in one morning and about 1/4 of the drives will be in service mode,
and some of the tapes will show up as "unlabeled".

This morning I came in and all of my vcb proxy server drives were in
service mode..

Also, in my first post I meant to put that I have CDI off and not CDL..
:)