Networker

Re: [Networker] VMware VCB support [ discontinued ? ]....

2010-02-25 09:28:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] VMware VCB support [ discontinued ? ]....
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:27:24 -0500

In fairness to EMC, Windows 2008 R2 was just released last fall, so not having
support for half
a year, is the normal (stupid) development cycle.

The continuing issues with Windows DR (2008, Vista, 7, 2008 R2 -- and in many
cases 2003 as
well) are truly unacceptable.  I'd be long gone if it wasn't so expensive to
move to a
different product.

Frank

- --