Networker

Re: [Networker] Restore Exchange 2007 Mailboxes

2010-02-05 08:42:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restore Exchange 2007 Mailboxes
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:38:33 -0500
Our exchange admins here only use the Networker to recover the storage group.
Then they use some exchange tool to get the data from the recovered storage
group. You are supposed to create the recovery storage group first via exchange
tool. Then recover the storage group to that recovery storage group. I have
attached a link to some help sir.
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Working-Recovery-Storage-Groups-Exchange-2007.html

Hope this helps.