Networker

[Networker] NML backup not working

2010-01-28 12:39:39
Subject: [Networker] NML backup not working
From: edgerolaga <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:17:31 -0500
Hi All,

Just want to ask if someone have encountered this problem.

Here are the details:

1. Windows Server 2003 R2
2. Networker Version 7.5.1.Build.269
3. Networker for Lotus version 3.0.1-000
4. LOtus Domino 8

Save Set : NOTES:C:\Lotus\Domino\data
Backup command : nsrnotesv -z \edwin\test4.txt

CONFIG FILE

LOTUS {
Notes_ExecDirectory = C:\Lotus\Domino
NSR_BACKUP_LOTUS_DIR = TRUE
NSR_BACKUP_ALL_EXTENSIONS = TRUE
PATH = C:\Lotus\Domino
}

ERROR LOGS
NOTES:
failed:full:save:nsrnotesv.exe -z \edwin\test4.txt
* dgpnotes.xxx.com:NOTES: 1 retry attempted
* dgpnotes.xxx.com:NOTES: NSFDBOpen() failed for
C:\Lotus\Domino\data\help\decsdoc.nsf with error = 259 (File does not exist).
(process_database_entry|1236|1024|0)

I've checked but the file decsdoc.nsf is existing.

Thanks in advance!

Edwin