Networker

Re: [Networker] SAVEPNPC Help

2010-01-28 11:49:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAVEPNPC Help
From: Venkat Tudi <venkat.tudi AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:46:34 -0500
type: savepnpc;
precmd: "echo hello";
pstcmd: "c:\\progra~1\\legato\\nsr\\script\vnkat.bat";
timeout: "12:00:00";
abort precmd with group: No;

>From my NMC -> Monitoring -> double click on the group completion -> show
details -> it shows me *hello*
This is the indication that the script ran. in the same way you put some
thing in the pstcmd also.

-Venkat

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT peevro.co
DOT uk
> wrote:

> David Burgett wrote:
>
>  From everything I've read, a savepnpc.log is supposed to be created in the
>> same directory (C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\res) but I do not see one.
>>

> No, the log file will be in the logs directory, not the res directory. Of
> course this is on the client, not the NetWorker server.

> type
> this
> list. You can access the archives at

Venkat Tudi