Networker

Re: [Networker] How to redirect a saveset recover?

2010-01-21 17:53:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to redirect a saveset recover?
From: Mathew Harvest <Mathew.HARVEST AT COMMUNITIES.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:49:56 +1000
Hey Sean,

I'll be the first to admit that I could be completely wrong, but looking
at the command reference guide for 7.5.x it doesn't appear that you can
use the -S and the -R options together, however that could just be a
typo in the manual, or we could be talking about different functionality
for different versions of NetWorker

Mat.