Networker

[Networker] 7.6 issues...

2010-01-19 10:00:03
Subject: [Networker] 7.6 issues...
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:54:41 -0600
Hi all,

I have two sites, two edl's.  At site1 the backup jobs are setup to go
to devices that exist in pools that reside on the edl at site1.  Site2
is setup the same, but the pools are configured to use devices at site2.

I upgraded to 7.6 yesterday and now I have a backup job that uses
devices at site1 calling for a tape on the storage node at site2.  I've
double and triple checked the pool that the group is setup to write to
(through gui and nsradmin) to make sure that none of the devices from
site2 are being used for that pool.

I have a sev1 opened with emc on it.   Anyone else run into this?