Networker

Re: [Networker] Sharepoint Granular backups

2010-01-11 07:01:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Sharepoint Granular backups
From: Eric Fabulus <efabulus AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:59:23 +0000
Try to put everything in the hosts file.
Networker has always some problem with multiple nics but you can solve this
with the client configuration and aliases

Kind regards

> Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:12:51 -0600
> From: anacreo AT GMAIL DOT COM
> Subject: Re: [Networker] Sharepoint Granular backups
> To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
>
> What is the error you're receiving?  I'm not sure why NetWorker would care
> so much about the 2 NIC setup as long as the data is going out and coming
> back along the same path.
>
> Alec
>
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 1:40 PM, marven000 <networker-forum AT backupcentral
> DOT com
> > wrote:
>
> > I have been tring to configure a sharepoint backup on a machine with a dual
> > nic setup.  According to EMC 2 nic setups are not supported has anyone been
> > able to get the backups to run with a dual nic set on both the networker
> > server and the client machine
> >
> > +----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > |This was sent by mario.ventrone AT rci.rogers DOT com via Backup Central.
> > |Forward SPAM to abuse AT backupcentral DOT com.
> > +----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu
> > and type
> > "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to
> > networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with
> > this
> > list. You can access the archives at
> > http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or
> > via RSS at http://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?RSS&L=NETWORKER

> this list. You can access the archives at

Non, 200 photos ne passent pas par e-mails ! A moins d'utiliser Windows Live…
http://www.microsoft.com/belux/fr/windows/windowslive/products/photos.aspx