Networker

[Networker] The NetWorker blog has moved

2010-01-04 04:11:36
Subject: [Networker] The NetWorker blog has moved
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:10:17 +1100
Hi everyone,

Slightly off topic, but since several people over time from this list has
commented on my NetWorker blog, or even posted pointers to my blog on the list,
I thought I'd mention that it has moved. While the old entries are still
available on the Wordpress site, the blog can now be found at:

http://nsrd.info/blog

One of the purposes of moving the blog was so that I could also start to
include additional content that doesn't fit easily within the constraints of a
regular blog. As a result of that, the first piece of new major content has
gone up - the first (and free) micromanual - a short but hopefully very
instructive manual for nsradmin.

Cheers,

Preston de Guise.

--