Networker

[Networker] Backing up NetWare 4.11

2009-12-28 19:46:33
Subject: [Networker] Backing up NetWare 4.11
From: Anacreo <anacreo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:42:54 -0600
We're still trying to resolve our NetWare 4.11 backup issues here.

We've not been able to get NetWorker to backup 4.11 directly but we'd like
to try a plan of having a Windows machine act as a "Proxy" backup for these
NetWare servers.  Does anyone know how to make a decent backup say to disk
from a standard NetWare 4.11 client of the NDS?  Is there a built in NetWare
tool for this?  Along the same lines is there a tool for dumping out into a
file, even in a text representation, the ACL information for NetWare 4.11
files?

I will cross post this to a NetWare 4.x forum but hoping maybe someone here
has run into a similar situation?

Alec