Networker

Re: [Networker] new question with savepnpc

2009-12-01 10:01:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] new question with savepnpc
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:58:04 -0600
Hello,

- Setup a duplicate client in a new group for the nsrsqlsv backup of the
db.
- Disable the new group
- From a script call the group to truncate the logs
- The next line in the script would call in the group that does the
backup of the db.
- schedule the backup through task scheduler or cron (OS dependent)